Latest LGHS News

LGHS History Mural Returns to 3308 Main Street!

Ten panels were removed a year ago to facilitate construction of a sidewalk along the length of the historic 1912 Mission Revival bakery building. They returned once construction was completed. Section One, The Kumeyaay World, was originally installed in 2006! The entire project, designed by Kathleen Strzelecki and Janne LaValle won the Governor’s Historic Preservation Award.